Le but premier du CoDir est avant tout de mettre en musique la vision et la stratégie de l'entreprise. Il est bien...
Organize your day
Every morning, we arrive at work knowing we have a million things to do.
To be as efficient as possible, it’s important to organize your day. Sort your inbox, manage your agenda and your to-do list or prepare your meetings.
This Beesy use case gives tips and tricks to organize your day and declutter your to-do list.
Beesy, the collaborative solution which helps you organize your day in 4 steps
I don’t forget anything anymore and I get an overview of my activity in 1 click
I manage my inbox
I arrive in the morning and I log in. I find out several dozens of email waiting for my in my inbox. To sort them quickly and efficiently, I use the 0 inbox strategy: I unsubscribe from unnecessary newsletters, I use filters or automatically classify non-important email and I can reply to messages that take less than 2 minutes.
I transfer in Beesy messages that need a more detailed answer or info that I need to search (email taking more than 2 minutes to reply to).
I now have several options:
- I can transfer my email from my computer or my smartphone using my intelligent task manager which will create a task with a deadline and a level of urgency in a given project in Beesy
- I can also create an action in Beesy directly from my email using my Outlook plugin
This way, I can save time on my day: I don’t get lost in my email anymore because I can find them whenever I need in Beesy. Once my inbox is empty, I can get back on it at the end of the day.
Click here to get more information on how to manage your email.
In 30 min, I updated my inbox and managed all my easy-to-process email.
All my important email are organised and I can easily find them later on Beesy.
I take a look at my calendar to define my priorities of the day
Once my inbox is organized, I can look at my calendar.
I check the meetings I planned and meetings I must prepare. Beesy helps me stay up-to-date on each point.
- I have an executive committee or steering committee : Beesy prepares my meeting by creating a note from my previous meetings and agendas
- I have a follow-up meeting: Beesy extracts action plans from previous meeting notes including all the actions completed, overdue, or that should be discussed during the meeting with my co-workers
- Ahead of a meeting, Beesy prepares a note with all the agendas, allowing me to ask updates to my co-workers regarding their overdue actions so that they can prepare before the meetings
I manage my activity as well as my team’s using my dashboards
To get a better overview of my activity as well as my team’s, I create “My day” and “My team” dashboards in Beesy. I can completely customize those according to my needs using widgets. With my “My day” dashboard, I can for example get an overview of:
- My calls to make
- My deadlines
- Meetings I have to schedule
- The number of actions I have to complete
- Risks or important decisions regarding my projects
- My overdue action
I get an overview of my progress and potential alerts on my activity.
With my “My team” dashboard, I can oversee the progress of my team on our different projects and potential risks which could occur. I can:
- At ta glance, I can see if my team is behing on the project
- Follow my important projects
- Visualize alerts regarding my team (stuck co-workers, risks…)
- See everyone’s status on their actions
With these dashboards, in a second, I can quickly and graphically get an overview of my activity and my team’s.
I now have managed my day and my team. I now know what I have to do and can get started on my to-do list.
Now that I have everything in mind, I can get started on my to-do list
I have many red actions: I'm way behind on my work. I prioritize my most important actions and I sort the ones that can still wait for a while.
I postpone my important actions that are not urgent
I delegate urgent but not important actions to my co-workers
I make sure I have mainly green actions in my to-do list: my tasks are important but I'm not in a rush to deal with them
Thanks to the Eisenhower matrix, I can see and classify my actions be level of importance and urgency. In 1 click, I can sort my tasks by degree of priority.
Once my to-do list is organized, I can get started on today’s mission!
Want to find out all of Beesy’s power to better organize your day?
Prevent risks/alerts related to my activity
Your inbox up-to-date within 30 minutes
Decrease of stress
Meeting preparation and follow-ups in 1 click